Rapid Start - "Launch Your Craft Business in 5 days" ~ Programme & Digital Planner
Congratulations! You are on your way to creating a successful craft business!
You are determined to succeed and want to start quickly, and we are going to make this happen!
Rapid Start Programme - Dates:
- 29 June 2020
- 13 July 2020
More dates will be added shortly. Please choose which date you would like to sign up for.
You will be able to download your planner with step-by-step guidance immediately.
You will be sent joining instructions within 48 hours of booking your place on the course.
The Rapid Start programme includes:
- the "Artisan Planner" full of detailed step-by-step guidance
- a place on the 5-day online challenge to get you selling within a week!
- membership of a private, members only Facebook group to help you succeed
If you have ever dreamed of turning your hobby or craft into a business to generate a real income then this programme will help you to make that dream a reality.
It's time to stop daydreaming and start making things that sell!
There are 90 pages of templates designed specifically to help you plan and navigate your way through the early days of setting up your small business.
The planner is designed to accompany the 5-day Rapid Start "Launch Your Craft Business in 5 Days" programme.
The programme is based on working through the planner over 5 days. Each day you will be invited to join a live video call in the members-only Facebook Group where you will walk through the step-by-step guidance to launching your business that week!
By the end of the week you will be ready to start selling! You will be able to ask questions and receive support on the calls and in the Facebook group.
The guidance includes:
- Understanding your "Why"
- Setting your goals
- Identifying your customers
- Choosing your business name
- Branding, logos, colours
- Getting online
- Social media
- Engaging customers
- Product preparation
- Budgets, costs, profits
- Tax & legal
- Launching your shop
- Includes links to useful tools, websites and organisations that can help you - often for FREE!
The planner has accompanying templates for:
- Goal setting
- Monthly planning
- Weekly planning
- Daily planning
- Business notes
- Health & self-care
- Profit Estimate
- Marketing planning
- "To do" lists
Take 100% responsibility for realising your true potential and going all out for the life you want. Sections covering goals, key business prompts, health, finances, and life in general mean setting up your brand new business becomes fun!
P L E A S E N O T E
- A digital planner is a PDF designed to open up on your tablet or iPad and use with a stylus (on an app like Goodnotes and Noteshelf).
- The apps needed for you to use this planner on your tablet are NOT included. They are a separate purchase from the App Store.
- If you don't know how to open the digital planner on your iPad or tablet, this is a helpful tutorial here: http://bit.ly/sosplanner
W H A T ' S I N C L U D E D
- The digital planner
- Access to the Rapid Start programme
- Membership of the Rapid Start Facebook Group
T E R M S
- Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not possible. Thank you for understanding.
- These files are for your personal use only. They may not be sold, copied, distributed, shared or altered in any way. Do not share these files with anyone else, including friends and family. They are solely for you as a paying customer.
COMING SOON - Upgrade to the Small Business Planner - Fast Start! version with more detailed, step-by-step guidance on the how of setting up a craft business.