Artisan "Launch Your Craft Business in 5 Days" Planner with Step-by-Step Guidance (PDF only)
If you have ever dreamed of turning your hobby or craft into a business to generate a real income then this planner will help you to make that dream a reality.
It's time to stop daydreaming and start making things that sell!
There are 90 pages of templates designed specifically to help you plan and navigate your way through the early days of setting up your small business.
Take 100% responsibility for realising your true potential and going all out for the life you want.
The guidance includes:
- Understanding your "Why"
- Setting your goals
- Identifying your customers
- Choosing your business name
- Branding, logos, colours
- Getting online
- Social media
- Engaging customers
- Product preparation
- Budgets, costs, profits
- Tax & legal
- Launching your shop
- Includes links to useful tools, websites and organisations that can help you - often for FREE!
The planner has accompanying templates for:
- Goal setting
- Monthly planning
- Weekly planning
- Daily planning
- Business notes
- Health & self-care
- Profit Estimate
- Marketing planning
- "To do" lists
Get started now, work at your own pace and start making money from your passion!
P L E A S E N O T E
- This is a PDF version only if you do not have a tablet or iPad.
W H A T ' S I N C L U D E D
- A PDF download to use on your tablet or iPad
T E R M S
- Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not possible. Thank you for understanding.
- These files are for your personal use only. They may not be sold, copied, distributed, shared or altered in any way. Do not share these files with anyone else, including friends and family. They are solely for you as a paying customer.
If you need more guidance or want to start more quickly sign-up to the Rapid Start "Launch Your Craft Business in 5 Days" programme which includes:
- the digital (or PDF) planner with guidance
- plus access to the 5-day programme to start your business
- daily group video calls to walk through the guidance step-by-step
- opportunities to ask questions in the video calls
- and membership of the private members only Facebook Group
- opportunities to share ideas, get feedback and support from the Facebook Group community
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.